Request

Rrlapier at AOL.COM Rrlapier at AOL.COM
Wed Sep 15 20:57:50 UTC 2010

Please read the following booklet and look at Rule #1 -- Never Beg to Save
Your Language.

_http://www.pieganinstitute.org/encouragementguidanceinsightslessons3-00.pdf
_
(http://www.pieganinstitute.org/encouragementguidanceinsightslessons3-00.pdf)

Ask people to help you and they do not want to help you -- move on.

Rosalyn LaPier

Piegan Institute

In a message dated 9/15/2010 10:39:27 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,