Request

adrian john gajidas at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 16 13:48:09 UTC 2010

Yeah, I have that book, it is real good and is a good working model, in my mind.

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 16:57:50 -0400
From: Rrlapier at AOL.COM
Subject: Re: [ILAT] Request
To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU

Please read the following booklet and look at Rule #1 -- Never Beg to Save
Your Language.

http://www.pieganinstitute.org/encouragementguidanceinsightslessons3-00.pdf

Ask people to help you and they do not want to help you -- move on.

Rosalyn LaPier
Piegan Institute

In a message dated 9/15/2010 10:39:27 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,