Preserving Indigenous Languages Via Twitter (fwd link)

Kevin Scannell kscanne at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 15 01:15:03 UTC 2011

Thanks Phil - I'm really amazed at the attention it's getting.  The fact that
it's on twitter has a lot to do with it - it's spreading fast as
people continue to
tweet about it.   I've never been much of a twitter user myself but I'm starting
to come around!

I've gotten suggestions for several indigenous American languages to
add - thanks everyone for those, and please keep the suggestions coming if you
know of or discover people tweeting in your native language.

Kevin