"Por Dinero" ... a special project...

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Sun Apr 17 23:09:09 UTC 2011

One hundred and sixty eight dollars to go...six days left...I upped my amount even...and I’m supposed to be a member of the ‘lost tribe’...lol.  $168.00 dinero... Before this, how many of you had ever heard of ‘Chatino’? This could be important and can, inevitably, lead to some good...even, simply, better relations amongst the incredible variety of indigenous peoples and cultures some who look like they are not going to make it...these guys, young as they are, are out to help...can you imagine their contributions to a better world for tomorrow...now this is investment with great returns...

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blacksmyth/por-dinero
_______
wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon