Australia ’s Indigenous languages “Top 10 moments in =?UTF-8?Q?the_sun=E2=80=9D_?=(fwd link)

Phillip E Cash Cash cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Mon Apr 18 19:44:10 UTC 2011

Australia’s Indigenous languages “Top 10 moments in the sun”

April 18, 2011 – 2:03 pm, by wamut
Australia

Greg Dickson writes:

Every popular blog has to have a Top 10 list, don’t they? Of course, such
lists are subjective and a little bit arbitrary, but oh well. Just for fun,
and my regular dose of Australian language advocacy, here are my “Top Ten
Moments in the Sun” for Australia’s Indigenous languages.

Access full article below:
http://blogs.crikey.com.au/fullysic/2011/04/18/australias-indigenous-languages-top-10-moments-in-the-sun/