Nice article about Phil Cash Cash in the UA news!

Richard Zane Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Sun Dec 11 00:15:19 UTC 2011

great article,
way ta go Phil !  I appreciate what you said about culture and language

*"the link between language and culture is vital"*

learning a language at the computer and never involving ones self in the
ceremonies
and the lifeways of ones OWN people is like trying to drive a car with only
three wheels working.

 Now if we can get our tribal members and families to somehow understand
this.....

ske:noh
Richard
Wyandotte Oklahoma

--
*

nest over conquest, calm over competition, cohesion over coercion

 **

**

richardzanesmith.wordpress.com

*