Nice article about Phil Cash Cash in the UA news!

Dr. MJ Hardman hardman at UFL.EDU
Sun Dec 11 01:20:42 UTC 2011

Lovely, and may your work continue even as you walk a difficult path, may it
show the way to others, Richard says, may the young hear our voices before
it is too late, and may it never be so.  MJ

On 12/10/11 7:03 PM, "Susan Penfield" <susan.penfield at GMAIL.COM> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Apologies if this was cross-posted, but our own Phil Cash Cash makes the new
> again!

http://grad.arizona.edu/system/files/2.DRAFT_Phil%20Cash%20Cash_Photo-Story.pd>

Dr. MJ Hardman
Professor of Linguistics and Anthropology
Department of Linguistics
University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
Doctora Honoris Causa UNMSM, Lima, Perú
website:  http://grove.ufl.edu/~hardman/