Revitalization work in 2012?

Doug Whalen whalen at HASKINS.YALE.EDU
Fri Dec 30 19:57:46 UTC 2011

  There is a workshop on language documentation, CoLang, at the University of Kansas this summer:
http://idrh.ku.edu/colang2012/
There are two weeks of classes (our esteemed moderator, Phil Cash Cash, will be one of the instructors), followed by an optional four week language practicum .  CoLang 2012 Practicum languages are Tlingit, Amazigh (Berber), Uda, and Cherokee.  The previous versions of this workshop (called InField, at Santa Barbara in 2008 and Eugene in 2010) were huge successes, and this one promises to be equally stellar.
  Doug Whalen DhW

Basla Andolsun <Basla.Andolsun at FALMOUTHINSTITUTE.COM> wrote ..