Revitalization work in 2012?

Carol Genetti cgenetti at LINGUISTICS.UCSB.EDU
Fri Dec 30 20:03:24 UTC 2011

How about Co-Lang (InField) in June-July which offers a range of courses
relevant to documentation and revitalization. Here's the URL:
<http://idrh.ku.edu/colang2012/>.

Happy New Year!

Carol

--On Friday, December 30, 2011 2:40 PM -0500 Basla Andolsun