Head shop name offends some First Nations (fwd link)

Richard Zane Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Tue Jul 26 17:33:01 UTC 2011

ahh! don't we understand? we're so slow!...the owners of the store where
"honoring" Anishanaabe!

I wonder what that sign would look like shot full of arrows?
it could be a way "to honor"  the store owners

Richard Zane Smith
Wyandotte Oklahoma

--
*"this language of mine,of yours,is who we are and who we have been.It is
where we find our stories,our lives,our ancestors;and it should be where we

richardzanesmith.wordpress.com