Off-topic: visiting Massachusetts

Luke Kundl Pinette lkpinette at COMCAST.NET
Thu Jun 23 06:46:05 UTC 2011

Aloha Keola,
I'm from Deerfield, but I won't be back in the country until the 7th.  I
forwarded your letter to my mother.  I don't know if she'll do anything
about it, she's been kind of busy, but she's got some friends involved
in Historic Deerfield and the PVMA.  I hope something works out for you.

Regards,
Luke