question

Resa C Bizzaro resa.bizzaro at IUP.EDU
Thu May 5 14:06:54 UTC 2011

Hey, y'all. MJ, there are quite a number of people who are upset about
the choice of the name Geronimo. Facebook has a bunch of stuff on
there, and there is going to be some discussion of that choice at a
hearing on Indigenous stereotypes. I don't have the info with me, but
it's this afternoon and will be streamed live through Facebook and, I
presume, the internet from 2-5.

Resa