Building the Ideal Online Video Curriculum For Endangered Languages Using WAYK

Willem Larsen willemlarsen at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 12 14:42:29 UTC 2011

"Where Are Your Keys?" is a design system for generating accelerating
learning, primarily applied to revitalizing endangered languages. More info
at http://whereareyourkeys.org.

We're working on the ideal "youtube" video format for endangered languages,
and blogged our experiments applying principles of accelerated learning to
Chinook Jargon curriculum, along with a comparison to Irish language
(Gaeilge) videos we have made. Looking forward to your feedback!

http://blog.whereareyourkeys.org/2011/05/12/building-a-video-curriculum-for-an-endangered-language/

yrs,
Willem