Building the Ideal Online Video Curriculum For Endangered Languages Using WAYK

s.t. bischoff bischoff.st at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 12 14:49:48 UTC 2011

William this is really great. Do you think it would be difficult to add
subtitles in the language (given many languages use special characters not
necessarily available in unicode)?