Information about transcription software

Phillip E Cash Cash cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Thu Oct 6 16:52:11 UTC 2011

Hi Susana,

Great project!  I think you have come to right place with your
question.  We have a wide array of language experts here (native and
non-native) that can assist you.

So I would like to encourage all of you (here on ILAT) to drop a note
to Susana and all of us.  Your answer/reply will reach many others
here who have a similar interest.

Phil
UofA