Information about transcription software

Carol Genetti cgenetti at LINGUISTICS.UCSB.EDU
Thu Oct 6 17:11:25 UTC 2011

Dear Susana,

You may find it helpful to look at some of the training materials that are
available on the InField websites. I would suggest the 2010 website:

<http://logos.uoregon.edu/infield2010/workshops/index.php>

You'll find stuff on ELAN, Toolbox, FLEx, recording, data management, etc.

Good luck!

Best,
Carol

--On Thursday, October 06, 2011 9:52 AM -0700 Phillip E Cash Cash