I wonder if this would be true for Native languages

Richard Zane Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Tue Apr 3 17:44:03 UTC 2012

tizhameh,(thanks) Phil,
I notice a mainstream rush to find the easiest, the most pain free or the
funnest way to *do life*.
I've been sitting and rolling tiny coils of clay in a quiet studio for
almost 30 years...
the same slow methodical technique of coil building vessels,
shingle-lapping tiny coils.
a lot of time for contemplation.... i'm not even turtle clan!  :-)
ske:noh
Richard

--
*

"Think not forever of yourselves... nor of your own generation.

Think of continuing generations of our families,

think of our grandchildren and of those yet unborn,

whose faces are coming from beneath the ground."             The Peacemaker,

 richardzanesmith.wordpress.com

**

**

*