I wonder if this would be true for Native languages

Mona Smith mona at ALLIESMEDIAART.COM
Fri Apr 6 19:33:53 UTC 2012

May I quote you?  to a few conscious folks?  with the hope it seeps
into our unconscious(es?)

On Apr 3, at 12:44 PM Apr 3, Richard Zane Smith wrote:

> tizhameh,(thanks) Phil,
> I notice a mainstream rush to find the easiest, the most pain free
> or the funnest way to do life.
> I've been sitting and rolling tiny coils of clay in a quiet studio
> for almost 30 years...
> the same slow methodical technique of coil building vessels, shingle-
> lapping tiny coils.
> a lot of time for contemplation.... i'm not even turtle clan!  :-)
> ske:noh
> Richard
>

> On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 1:14 PM, Phil Cash Cash
> <pasxapu at dakotacom.net> wrote:
> Hey Richard, I sure hope somebody quotes your message to the
> unconscious masses and beyond.  You can't get more experientially
> vivid than this.
>
> life and language always,
> Phil
>

> On Mar 29, 2012, at 11:37 AM, Richard Zane Smith wrote:
>
> Our Languages have got to get back under our skin, under our
> fingernails, in our joints. It needs to
> stop being treated as "classroom special"  it needs to become like a
> sunrise, a sunset,
> or a callous on our hands from turning the spindle, as the rising
> smoke makes our eyes tear up.
>

> --
> "Think not forever of yourselves... nor of your own generation.
>
> Think of continuing generations of our families,
>
> think of our grandchildren and of those yet unborn,
>
> whose faces are coming from beneath the ground."             The
> Peacemaker,
>

>  richardzanesmith.wordpress.com

_______________________
AlliesLLC
http://www.alliesmediaart.com

Mona M. Smith
media artist/producer/director
Allies: media/art
4720 32nd Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55406

http://www.bdotememorymap.org
http://www.mappingspectraltraces.org

612.234.1636 (234-1NDN)
reliable and speedy messages

Martin Case
research/writer/editor
Director of the Indian Treaty Signers Project
Allies: Research and Writing
4720 32nd Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55406
indiantreatysigners at gmail.com