Rising Voices Grantees Selected

eddie avila eduardo13 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 12 16:29:14 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Just thought I'd share the recent announcement of Rising Voices' newest grantee projects, including three that will be using citizen media to work directly with indigenous languages: Quechua, Powhatan, and Aché:

http://rising.globalvoicesonline.org/blog/2012/03/30/announcing-the-2012-rising-voices-grantees/

We received about an additional 15 applications from language communities interested in using participatory citizen media to revitalize their native language, so we are still looking for opportunities to support them in other ways. I will suggest that they join this list, for starters.

We hope that you will support and provide encouragement to these projects.

Thanks,

Eddie

Eddie Avila
Director | Rising Voices