Cabbie on a mission to promote native languages (fwd link)

Anna Luisa Daigneault annaluisa at LIVINGTONGUES.ORG
Thu Aug 16 23:39:49 UTC 2012

Just had to say that this article about the cabbie in Taipei so awesome.
I wish I could meet Pan Ching-hsiung (潘清雄) and shake his hand!

Anna Luisa

--
Anna Luisa Daigneault, M.Sc
Latin America Projects Coordinator & Organizational Fellow

The Yanesha Oral History Archives
Arr Añño'tena Poeñotenaxhno Yanesha
www.yanesha.com