Wikipedia in education newsletter

Edward Jahn ejahn3141 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 24 17:52:04 UTC 2012

This is a clear violation of the Wikipedia policy that states, "Wikipedia
content can be copied, modified, and redistributed *if and only if* the
copied version is made available on the same terms to others and
acknowledgment of the authors of the Wikipedia article used is included..."

Here is a link to a web page that has some recommendations on how to take
action:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Standard_license_violation_letter

If Amazon is notified, they might block distribution of the offending
publication.