eBook creation software

Miyashita, Mizuki Mizuki.Miyashita at MSO.UMT.EDU
Thu Feb 2 15:47:16 UTC 2012

I second Joel. It is Blackfoot. This could be a great material for my friends' Blackfoot teaching. Thank you for sharing it. Mizuki

From: Indigenous Languages and Technology [mailto:ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU] On Behalf Of Joel Dunham
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 1:34 AM
To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
Subject: Re: [ILAT] eBook creation software

I'm almost certain that it's Blackfoot (obviously I'm not a native speaker, but I've studied the language).  The word "oki" means "hello" (which is what the boy says to the teacher in the classroom) and "á'pistotooki" is the word for "Creator", "ohpomm" ("spoomakit") means "help", etc.

Very interesting.  I might just buy it!

Joel