eBook creation software

Anna Luisa Daigneault annaluisa at LIVINGTONGUES.ORG
Thu Feb 2 19:50:53 UTC 2012

very powerful graphic novel! thanks for sharing that link

--
Anna Luisa Daigneault, M.Sc
Latin America Projects Coordinator & Organizational Fellow

The Yanesha Oral History Archives
Arr Añño'tena Poeñotenaxhno Yanesha
www.yanesha.com