Seeking online language flashcards with images I can add Cree audio

Mary Hermes mhermes at UMN.EDU
Mon Jan 2 17:20:41 UTC 2012

Cathy,
We use and develop BYKI flashcards, it does do both.
If you buy the "deluxe" (like $50) you can make your own cards,
and distribution and users can use for free.
Also has pronunciation practice. We are creating the Ojibwe in a deluxe (for sale)
but for now, just buy any pre-loaded language that uses the alphabet you want to use.

Look up "BYKI" by transparent language.
It stands for before you know it.

Hope this helps! Contact me if you need more info.

Mary Hermes, PhD
Associate and Visiting Professor, 2011-12
Curriculum and Instruction
University of Minnesota