Seeking online language flashcards with images I can add Cree audio

Zoe A Tribur ztribur at UOREGON.EDU
Mon Jan 2 19:32:19 UTC 2012

 Hi, Cathy.

 A NILI person told me about Anki flashcards ( http://ankiweb.net/ ).
 You can record sound and cut and paste images.  The desktop version of
 the cards is free and you can upload decks as you make them.  A very
 useful iPhone app costs around 19$. It supports a wide variety of
 unicode fonts, too. I use it for Lushootseed, Uyghur and Tibetan and
 scripts for all these languages are supported.