Rising Voices Call for Proposals for Citizen Media Outreach Projects

Dr. MJ Hardman hardman at UFL.EDU
Wed Jan 11 14:05:12 UTC 2012

Can the applications come from abroad (Perú in this case)?  Or in Spanish?
MJ

On 1/11/12 12:51 AM, "eddie avila" <eduardo13 at GMAIL.COM> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Just wanted to share this microgrant opportunity (up to $4,000 USD) with the
> list. You may know of individuals or groups that might be interested in
> applying. Complete information can be found on the blog post.
>
> http://rising.globalvoicesonline.org/blog/2012/01/10/rising-voices-call-for-mi
> crogrant-proposals-for-citizen-media-outreach/
>
> We'd love to receive proposals for projects that would teach others how to
> promote the use of indigenous languages and culture through digital citizen
> media. Please share the announcement with your own networks, and let me know
> if you have any questions.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eddie
>
> ------------------------------
> Eddie Avila
> Director | Rising Voices
> http://rising.globalvoicesonline.org
> Skype: barrioflores

Dr. MJ Hardman
Professor of Linguistics and Anthropology
Department of Linguistics
University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
Doctora Honoris Causa UNMSM, Lima, Perú
website:  http://grove.ufl.edu/~hardman/