Rising Voices Call for Proposals for Citizen Media Outreach Projects

eddie avila eduardo13 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 11 15:47:12 UTC 2012

Absolutely, we welcome proposals from abroad. Last year we received applications from 90 countries.

However, the proposals must be in English since we do not have the logistical capacity for a multi-lingual competition, which is something that I hope can change in the future. But because the common language of our selection committee is in English, we hope that non-English speaking applicants can find friends or colleague that can help with the translation.