Native American Languages Could Count For Class Credit (fwd link)

BSantaMaria bernisantamaria at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 20 05:44:05 UTC 2012

All:

I taught Apache in the Critical Lang. Prog. at UofA (Tucson) a few
years ago for several semesters; it was also accepted to fulfill the
second language requirement for the students that tested out at the
required level.

I've also been a consultant to the UA Dept of Linguistics when they
need a student to be assessed for the language requirement in Apache &
have also been requested to do so for other college and university
students, especially those attending out of state ones.

Bernadette A. SantaMaria
Apache Lang/Culture Consultant
White Mountain Apache