eBook creation software

Richard Zane Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Fri Jan 20 15:24:09 UTC 2012

so..............

every human being should have an iphone
every human being should have an ebook
every human being should have a facebook account
every human being should have an automobile

teyeterih (i don't know)

amidst the celebration of cool tools... is anyone thinking about
the cost to the earth  and how human minds WILL BE altered by this stuff?
do we see our children now having "NEEDS" we never even thought about?
are we getting the languages back at the very risk of ripping away
the very cultural moorings from which these languages are imbedded?
cultural paradigms that are the antithesis of such conquest-based
 extravagance?

will a line ever be drawn? enough is enough? are we addicted to the "new?"
whatever high tech tool, we hold today will be trashed in 5 years.
Is this really what our ancestors taught us? where is the balance?

teyeterih

ske;noh
Richard

--
*

 "Think not forever of yourselves... nor of your own generation. Think of
continuing generations of our families, think of our grandchildren and of
those yet unborn, whose faces are coming from beneath the ground."
    The Peacemaker,

  richardzanesmith.wordpress.com

**

**