=?windows-1252?Q?=93Literacy_Makes_You_Lazy=94_?=: Saving End angered Lan guages (fwd link )

Maya Tracy Borhani gmcmaya at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 26 17:57:29 UTC 2012

he-he! Evan from Where are your keys?

Hesasaka, Maya from Mtn. Maidu country!

good to know we're both on the list: will try to get Farrell CUnningham to come to the upcoming WHere Are YOur Keys workshop
 would you actually mind re-sending me that info?
WITH THANK!

Maya