Online Resource (language)

Claire Bowern clairebowern at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 26 23:57:42 UTC 2012

I'd very strongly encourage anyone who sees errors in the catalogue to
submit a comment, and if you have language samples that you're able to
share, that would be great. We are very concerned to make this an accurate
resource that reflects the communities whose languages are listed. The
catalogue won't bring the languages back, of course, but it could be useful
to point to when applying for grants, for example.
Claire