Online Resource (language)--google languages

King, Dr Alexander D. a.king at ABDN.AC.UK
Wed Jun 27 08:10:30 UTC 2012

It does not strike me as any more useful for grant applications than the Ethnologue, perhaps less so comparing the reputations. One feature that would be nice, especially for students looking for projects, would be highlighting languages that have little or no documentation. Clearly, the lack of 'samples' on the website doesn't mean a lack of documentation.

Is there a website of any kind that advertises undocumented or understudied languages?

Alex