University of Utah Shifts Focus to Tribal Languages (fwd link)

Jordan Lachler jordanlachler at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 3 21:01:44 UTC 2012

<< “It’s not just about rescuing some cute little language,” Goddard added.
“It’s learning about human intellectual capacity in general. The goal is to
find the universal hard-wired blueprint for language everyone is born
with.” >>

*sigh*

Jordan