“Half of the 6,000 plus sp oken languages today =?windows-1252?Q?wil_l_disappear_by_the_en_d_of_t_he_century.=94_?=(fwd link)

Mary Hermes mhermes at UMN.EDU
Mon Sep 3 16:02:12 UTC 2012

Agree Lindsay,
This is the sound bite news that is really ill informed, someone needs to send Mr. Walsh the report on Rosetta Stone,
published at his own university. And really, Hilary Clinton is going to fund Rosetta Stone to do this in Hawaii?
wow.

Mary Hermes, PhD
Associate and Visiting Professor, 2011-12
Curriculum and Instruction
University of Minnesota