Language more important than land - academic (fwd link)

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Thu Sep 13 07:07:34 UTC 2012

P.P.S. to my post:

Hardman, M. J. (1994) "'And if we lose our names, then what about our
land?', or, what price development?" in L. H. Turner and H. M. Sterk (eds)
Differences that Make a Difference: Examining the Assumptions in Gender
Research (pp. 152-161). Westport & London: Bergin & Garvey.

http://plaza.ufl.edu/hardman/DTPacket/linguisticpostulate.pdf    in the .pdf
format it is pages 34-39(equals 151-161)

wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon
Harper is a joke and 'pansy' to anyone and any country that will act as his
'sin eater'...

  _____