Speak your language with pride: Mathale (fwd link)

Phillip E Cash Cash cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Mon Sep 24 15:16:18 UTC 2012

*Speak your language with pride: Mathale*

Monday 24 September 2012 15:14
SABC

Limpopo Premier, Cassel Mathale, has encouraged South Africans to speak
their languages with pride as part of their heritage.

He was addressing provincial Heritage Day celebrations in Polokwane.

Mathale says speaking one's indigenous language is a heritage that everyone
needs to be proud of.

 “We must promote our languages by speaking them more often without any
shame and apologizing to anybody. We must never undermine the cultures of
others but we must learn and appreciate them,” says Mathale.

Access full article below:
http://www.sabc.co.za/news/a/d6fa1c004cd6315da63cb6b7ab2d4e24/Speak-your-language-with-pride:-Mathale-20122409