Interested in Multimedia Dictionaries

Dawn McInnes Dawn_McInnes at gov.nt.ca
Mon Aug 12 18:09:23 UTC 2013

See the Tłı̨chǫ dictionary at http://tlicho.ling.uvic.ca/users/main.aspx

Dawn

From: ilat-request at list.arizona.edu [mailto:ilat-request at list.arizona.edu] On Behalf Of jb spelqwa
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 11:55 AM
To: ilat at list.arizona.edu
Subject: [ilat] Interested in Multimedia Dictionaries

I am interested in Multimedia Dictionaries.  We already have a written dictionary and we are interested in creating one that has text, sound and graphics.  I am in the process of looking at other dictionaries and I am looking for suggestions for reviewing.  I am also interested in the process of creating a multimedia dictionary and the software used to create such a tool.