Tlingit code talkers to be honored for wartime service (fwd link)

jb spelqwa spelqwa at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 22:27:20 UTC 2013

am in the process of transcribing and translating recordings.  Currently, I am listening to these recordings
and slowly working through to create written documents of these recordings and
it is slow going.   Does anyone know if
there is currently any software available that allows live speakers, audio and/or
video recordings of endangered language speakers to be transcribed by
computer?  I am very interested in this
because it would save me months if not years of time in transcription.  If not, any one up for making the software?