FW: Gwich'in Talking Dictionary

Leslie Saxon saxon at uvic.ca
Fri Oct 4 17:24:38 UTC 2013

Dear ILAT group and others,

I received the message below from William, asking me to spread the word to find help for the goal of producing an online talking dictionary for Gwich'in. I thought of ILAT, and he gave me the okay to send the message out through this group.

I have cc'ed him on this message, and you can reply to him directly as he is not yet a subscriber.

with best wishes, Leslie Saxon