How a Bible translation is preserving the Pitjantjatjara language (fwd link)

Jonathan Giles jqgiles at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 17:49:54 UTC 2013

Richard,I find myself asking the same question  when I see the titles of
many of the articles that pass through ILAT. Most of them say that a
language is being preserved or revived through the effort described
(classroom teaching, documentation, etc). I often wonder, what exactly is
happening, if we move beyond those terms and look at the specifics?