Journal of the West call for articles

BSantaMaria bernisantamaria at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 00:20:12 UTC 2014

Mr. Reyhner:

If you recall, I had a couple of articles in your series of books on Apache
language issues from conferences in the past. I did my doctoral research on
the White Mountain Apache language and intergenerational language
transmission; also have taught the language and other American Indian
Studies courses at the UofA a few years ago.

I have thought of putting an article together with added knowledge from
recent years on Apache languages and my new conclusions and would be
interested in contributing to such a journal so keep me in mind.

Thanks.

Bernadette Adley-Santamaria
Fort Apache AZ