Journal of the West call for articles

André Cramblit andrekaruk at ncidc.org
Tue Apr 22 00:21:01 UTC 2014

Count me in.  The need to "bang the drum" around language issues is imperative.  Whatever you need.
áama/salmon
·André Cramblit, Operations Director
andrekaruk at ncidc.org 707.445.8451
Northern California Indian Development Council (NCIDC) (http://www.ncidc.org)
To read a  blog of interest to Natives go to:
http://nativenewsnetwork.posthaven.com