Journal of the West call for articles

Jon Allan Reyhner Jon.Reyhner at nau.edu
Thu Apr 24 23:17:15 UTC 2014

Andre:

Great. As you can see from the attached copy this is a history journal that more often focuses on battles rather than things like what happened to languages. Discussing with the journal, they are willing to publish things that include current revitalization efforts as long as there is history too. However, I also edit a monograph series, and that series could use articles on current language revitalization efforts. If you go to http://nau.edu/til and click on "books" on the menu bar you can see/read our monographs. We are working on a new monograph right now. For the monographs we use a reference style very similar to APA.

Jon Reyhner, Ed.D.
Professor of Bilingual Multicultural Education
Northern Arizona University
Flagstaff, Arizona 86011
http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~jar/