Linguistics programs for Mexican and Panamanian nationals

Anna Luisa Daigneault annaluisa at livingtongues.org
Fri Apr 25 15:47:38 UTC 2014

Thanks so much for the clarifications, Carolyn, much appreciated! :)

*Anna Luisa Daigneault, M.Sc*
Development Officer & Latin America Projects Coordinator
Living Tongues Institute for Endangered Languages<http://www.livingtongues.org/>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/livingtongues>  |
Blog<http://livingtongues.wordpress.com/>
|   Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/living.tongues>

Archivo Digital de la Memoria Yanesha | Arr Añño'tena Poeñotenaxhno Yanesha
www.yanesha.com