More on academic programs

Peter Austin pa2 at soas.ac.uk
Wed Apr 30 19:32:15 UTC 2014

The LSA listing for "Language documentation" only returns two institutions
that are not in Canada or the USA. Our MA in Language Documentation that
has been going for 12 years and graduated over 150 students is not
mentioned.

Notice that there is no information on Applied Documentation and
Revitalisation which was Monica's original query to this list.

Peter

--
Prof Peter K. Austin
Marit Rausing Chair in Field Linguistics

web: http://www.hrelp.org/aboutus/staff/index.php?cd=pa