colors, numbers, and animals

Donna Clark d_clark at frontier.com
Thu Aug 7 15:55:32 UTC 2014

Have you checked out Where Are Your Keys (WAYK)?  They have numerous YouTube videos that demonstrate their process.  I contacted numerous references offered by Evan Gardner, WAYK founder, and every single one gave glowing reviews on the effectiveness of the method (http://www.whereareyourkeys.org/index.html).  Also, if I'm not mistaken, the Advocates for Indigenous California Language Survival (http://aicls.org) promotes the Master-Apprentice method as the most effective means of language transmission.