colors, numbers, and animals

BSantaMaria bernisantamaria at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 17:34:04 UTC 2014

Observed the same problem in local schools and I've encouraged some Apache
language teachers to get away from these colors, numbers, months, animals,
body parts, and to use more verbs in interactional or situational events.
In view of the fact that Apache language is one of the Athabaskan languages
known for their complex verb morphologies (more than other types of
languages), I would hope that teachers will use more verb teaching and that
nouns will also be learned along with verb teaching in sentences.

Bernadette A. SantaMaria