Top 10 Things You Need To Know About Endangered Languages

Dr. MJ Hardman hardman at ufl.edu
Sat Feb 22 14:18:34 UTC 2014

Thank you for sharing ‹ a very nice summary of what those of us working in
the field know only too well.  I do hope you find a venue where tis blog can
be read more widely.

MJ

On 2/21/14 1:35 PM, "Anna Luisa Daigneault" <annaluisa at livingtongues.org>
wrote:

> Dear ILAT group,
>
> In honor of International Mother Language Day today, I wrote this blog piece.
> Feedback is welcome.
>
> http://livingtongues.wordpress.com/2014/02/21/top-10-things-you-need-to-know-a
> bout-endangered-languages/
>
> best wishes,
> Anna
>
> Anna Luisa Daigneault, M.Sc
> Development Officer & Latin America Projects Coordinator
> Living Tongues Institute for Endangered Languages
> <http://www.livingtongues.org/>
> Twitter <https://twitter.com/livingtongues>   |  Blog
> <http://livingtongues.wordpress.com/>   |   Facebook
> <https://www.facebook.com/living.tongues>
>
> Archivo Digital de la Memoria Yanesha | Arr Añño'tena Poeñotenaxhno Yanesha
> www.yanesha.com <http://www.yanesha.com>

Dr. MJ Hardman
Professor Emeritus
Linguistics, Anthropology and Latin American Studies
University of Florida
Doctora Honoris Causa UNMSM, Lima, Perú
website:  http://clas.ufl.edu/users/hardman/