Din=?UTF-8?Q?=C3=A9_?=Bizaad App for iPhone(R), iPad(R) & iPod touch(R) by Native Innovation, Inc.

Ari Sherris arieh.sherris at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 13:14:05 UTC 2014

Greetings Julia--I too would be interested in knowing what you mean by
"contextualized phrases"? Are these examples of conceptual metaphor or
conceptual metonymy? And if so, would there be access to digital video or
audio files as well as an orthography?

Ari

Arieh (Ari) Sherris
https://tamuk.academia.edu/AriSherris