Survey of Native American / First Nations language use on Facebook

Richard Zane Smith rzs at wildblue.net
Tue Sep 23 14:03:39 UTC 2014

Thanks Gary,
I responded...
honestly I've not seen much evidence that our FB language page is having
much effect towards actual language learning
other than perhaps a few very basic phrases ...which can often become an
inoculation against deeper language study.
-Richard

--

*Immersed in arts, *
*singing our songs, dancing our dances, and speaking our language - proud

richardzanesmith.wordpress.com

<http://richardzanesmith.wordpress.com>

//www.facebook.com/richardzane.smith
<http://richardzanesmith.wordpress.com>